File a Claim

Please feel free to try our troubleshooting hints prior to filing a claim or feel free to contact us at 608-831-0285.

      • Please Note:

        The homeowner is responsible to pay the deductible amount on each component or appliance malfunction referred to a UHP approved contractor/service technician. The payment of the deductible charge is due when the service is performed and shall be paid by the owner to the authorized UHP contractor upon presentation of the bill to the homeowner. (Please see your specific plan for coverage information and deductible amounts.)